CO2 Fractional laser
FDA (510K Number K162398, Medical CE, TGA)
Three Systems: Scan therapy+Surgical therapy + Vaginal therapy
Fractional resurfacing is a new modality for laser treatment that creates numerous microscopic thermal injury zones with controlled width, depth, dermal tissue, allowing for rapid repair of laser induced thermal injury.
This unique modality, if implemented with proper laser delivery systems, enables high energy treatments while minimizing risks.
- Latest 360°circular "full emission" gynecology treatment hand piece, which is easy to operate.
- Three treatment systems: scan therapy for skin rejuvenation; gynecoiatry for vaginal tightening; Surgical therapy
- All important accessories are medical CE level, including emergency shut-down knob, power supply, electric plug
- Top class laser galvanometer form military factory, achieving military standard. Stable laser beam output.
- RF tube laser for the laser system.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.